Now Available: Secrets, Festivals, and Whirlwinds
Now available in PDF and print from DriveThruRPG: Tome of Secrets for V20 Dark Ages!
Every occult order worth its weight has a library of mystic truths. But the truly wondrous, truly frightening truths require you look deeper. That you delve in long, lost places. These, my friend, are those long, lost places.
The Tome of Secrets is a treatment of numerous topics about Cainites and stranger things in the Dark Medieval World. It’s about peeling back the curtain, and digging a little deeper. Inside, you’ll find:
- Expanded treatment of Assamite Sorcery, Koldunic Sorcery, Necromancy, and Setite Sorcery
- A look at Cainite knightly orders, faith movements, and even human witchcraft
- Letters and diaries from all over the Dark Medieval World
Also available in advance PDF: Reap the Whirlwind Revised for Vampire: The Requiem!
Welcome to the Chronicles of Darkness.
A world like our own, but glitzier, sexier, and much, much bloodier. You are one of the Kindred, the immortal predators that stalk the world between the streetlights.
You are also a vampire, a junkie. Every night, you beg and you borrow and you steal just a little more life, just a few more sweet moments. But there’s a guy at the top. The Prince. He’s got everything. The money, the secrets, the blood.
Tonight, you’re going to take it from him. Tomorrow, there’ll be hell to pay.
This updated edition of Reap the Whirlwind features revisions to match the core rulebook for Vampire: The Requiem 2nd Edition. Text edits and rules clarifications have also been updated.
Reap the Whirlwind Revised includes:
- Rules for creating and playing vampires in the Chronicles of Darkness
- The first two levels of every clan Discipline, the dark powers of the dead
- A complete adventure by noted horror author Chuck Wendig
This new revised Reap the Whirlwind Revised includes an updated booklet, 7 condition cards, and the interactive Vampire: The Requiem 2nd Edition character sheet.
Now available in print: A Festival of Blades: A Cavaliers of Mars Jumpstart!
Return now to dying Mars in its last age of glory. A planet of flashing swords and choking sands, of winking courtesans and lantern-lit canal cities. Mars, where fortune and death are two sides of the same obsidian chit, where lost cities and dry oceans stretch between the last bastions of civilization. Where the First Martians, the monument-builders, are but a haunted memory. Where the Red Martians become decadent and reckless in their last days. Where the Pale Martians rule the wastes, remembering a history whose weight would crush a lesser people.
In this adventure, you’ll find yourself in Vance at festival time. When revolutionaries strike a visiting prince, you’ll need to explore the city’s dark underbelly, before racing across its towered tombs!
Live, fight, and love on Mars, a world of red death and strange mystery, a world of savagery and romance.
- A complete adventure set in one of dying Mars’ greatest remaining cities.
- The innovative DEIMOS rules, for high-flying, swashbuckling adventure.
- Four pre-generated player characters, ready to get into the heart of the action.
Unfortunately the postal system has stymied us yet again on the Mummy novel. It’ll have to get the ball rolling on 2017 for us.