Now Available: Mage: The Awakening 2nd Edition
Now available in advance PDF from DriveThruRPG: Mage: The Awakening 2nd Edition
The world is a Lie.
Humanity is cursed into a prison of Sleep, ignorant of the wonder and danger all around them. Ground down into slavery to masters they’ll never see, beset by a plague of cares to distract them from the Truth.
You were like them, once, but now you are Awakened. You see the world beneath the Lie’s skin, and the Mysteries beckoning you into the shadows. Every day of your life, you hear the call of the supernatural, from the least ghost to the deepest cosmic enigmas.
You are a mage, one of the Wise. You see, know, and explore what others can’t imagine, from the depths of the human soul to the hidden corners of reality. Armed with your spells, driven by an addiction to Mysteries, you delve into the secrets of the world. Knowledge has a price, and the dangers are many.
This book contains:
- The complete guide to playing a mage in the Chronicles of Darkness.
- Reimagined Paths, Orders, and powers to create your Awakened characters and their allies, including an updated version of the most comprehensive free-form magic system in gaming.
- Five example settings across the world, from Los Angeles to Salamanca, each with a central Mystery.
- A brand-new look at all the strange places of the Fallen World, from the Lower Depths to the Emanation Realms, and what mages might find within.
Mage: The Awakening 2nd Edition joins our collection of other 2nd Edition rulebooks for the Chronicles of Darkness:
- Chronicles of Darkness Rulebook
- Vampire: The Requiem 2nd Edition
- Werewolf: The Forsaken 2nd Edition
- Demon: The Descent
- Beast: The Primordial