These are the art submission guidelines. Writer submission guidelines are here.
If you are interested in sending your art to us, please follow these guidelines below.
We are currently only considering submissions for the following settings:
- Classic World of Darkness (Vampire: The Masquerade, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Mage: The Ascension, etc.)
- Chronicles of Darkness (Vampire: The Requiem, Werewolf: The Forsaken, Mage: The Awakening, etc.)
- Trinity Continuum
- Scarred Lands
- Realms of Pugmire (Pugmire, Monarchies of Mau, etc.)
- They Came From (They Came from Beneath the Sea, They Came from Beyond the Grave, etc.)
Each artist must (MUST) send a Disclosure Form with their work. This is an absolute necessity and we will not look at your submission without this form. You can download a Disclosure Form here.
Illustrators: Send us 3 to 5 finished illustrations that match the content and flavor of the targeted setting listed above. Avoid portraits. We prefer action sequences that depict an event with more than one figure and a background.
Layout artists: Send us 4 to 6 two-page spreads showing layouts with both artwork/graphics and text. Samples of cover design along with examples of logo design are also encouraged.
Samples should be in JPEG format at 72 dpi. An acceptable size is an illustration that matches a full sheet of paper (8.5 x 11 inches). There are two accepted routes of sample submission:
- We prefer a link to a website instead of email attachments.
- If you do choose to email samples, please keep the file size reasonable. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not accept submissions via physical mail. No exceptions.
Please don’t call or email us to ask about your submission’s status. This will not accelerate the process. If your work is of interest to us, we’ll get back to you.