In which Dixie and Matthew interview one of our newest developers, Steffie de Vaan!
- How Steffie got involved
- Started on web games and Promethean 2nd Edition
- Steffie talks about Matthew’s development style
- What it’s like to work from the Netherlands
- UK Games Expo and the trouble with rail
- Steffie and the hosts do a detailed dive into Promethean: The Created
- Matthew cuts a promo on Dixie (again)
- How to handle Disquiet in Promethean
- The Onyx Path games Steffie is most drawn to
- Monarchies of Mau, Pugmire, and Scion at UK Games Expo
- Matthew interrupts
- Angry Hamster Publishing’s games, and wandering through afterlives
- Pitch for Changling the Lost
- The emergency question!
- Promethean 2nd Edition: http://drivethrurpg.com/product/189395/Promethean-the-Created-2nd-Edition
- Changeling 2nd Edition at Backerkit: https://changeling-the-lost-2nd-edition.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders
- Angry Hamster Publishing: angryhamsterpublishing.com
- More from Steffie: http://drivethrurpg.com/browse.php?x=0&y=0&author=Steffie%20de%20Vaan
3 responses to “Episode Eight: Steffie de Vaan and Promethean”
Cofd actual play between developers and writers. Now that sounds it be interesting. You all seem to have fun personalities so I’m sure whatever role play you guys do it be fun. Now how to actually set it up and stuff, now that be tricky. Best of luck if you guys actually decide to go down that route. You’ll never know if you don’t try.
Also that wandering through afterlife sound interesting. I have to look into that it seems fun, I’ll see if I enjoy it.
Oh, there is SO much more that needs diving into for Promethean. You didn’t even touch on the powers, for example. Loving the podcast. I enjoyed that Steffie could just talk over Matthew when necessary. None of that interrupting for her! 🙂
This Podcast and the others as well are great.
I love it, and as Matthew is saying with a great non-French accent : J’adore!
Can’t wait for the next one.