Now available in print from DriveThruRPG: the Demon Translation Guide!
What if the God-Machine was just…God?
What if the Fallen escaped from Hell, only to find themselves in a World of Darkness overseen by a vast Machine and techngnostic angels?
What kinds of bargains might the Unchained make if they knew the Almighty was always watching?
The Demon Translation Guide will help you find the answers.
This book includes:
- Translations of the Incarnations and Houses between versions of Demon
- Suggestions and ideas on how to use certain rules and setting elements in each version of the game
- Core powers (Embeds, Exploits, and Lores) converted for use into the opposite game system
A copy of Demon: The Fallen and Demon: The Descent are required for use with this product.
If you missed picking up our brochures at Gen Con, the PDFs are also available on DriveThruRPG.
Onyx Path 2015-2016 Publishing Brochure
Dare To Walk The Onyx Path
This brochure contains:
- An intro letter from Rich Thomas, founder of Onyx Path Publishing, that describes the Onyx Path business model and how the company is re-energizing the WW game lines.
- A look at the Onyx Path Publishing projects by game line.
- The August 2015 to August 2016 line-up, including brief descriptions of the projects and their estimated release seasons.
Pugmire is one of the first of Onyx Path Publishing’s creator-owned games, produced in a partnership with veteran game designer Eddy Webb and his company, Pugsteady. It’s also part of the Open Development program featured on the Onyx Path website; you can follow Eddy’s posts for updates about this new game.
Some highlights of Pugmire include:
- Family-friendly world inspired by comics, novels, films, and games such as Mouse Guard, Redwall, and early Dungeons & Dragons releases like the Expedition to the Barrier Peaks.
- Traditional fantasy rules system redesigned for quick creation of heroic characters and streamlined game play, with an emphasis on cooperation and action over competition and violence.
- A variety of callings and breeds that give focus to a character’s role in society and in the adventuring party.
- Rival races, like cats and badgers, along with terrifying and dangerous monsters that roam the landscape.
- Iconic characters, like Princess Yosha Pug, and setting hooks to frame the mystery of this world.