Now available in print from DriveThruRPG: Changing Ways for Werewolf: The Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition!
The Garou Nature
The Garou are warriors of Gaia. Part human, part wolf, and part spirit they look like what humans think of as werewolves but are so much more. Though most come into the world as humans or wolves, that state does not last. Wolf-born gain a spark of human intelligence after their Change, while those born to humans must cope with the instincts of a hunter, and the burning need to be part of a pack. Those poor wretches born to two werewolves grow up never knowing any different, and that leaves them with a unique outlook on the world. Beyond their fluid bodies and warrior’s minds, each Garou has the blessings of the spirit world that empowers their fight for Gaia.
Red in Tooth and Claw
Changing Ways is an in-depth look at what it means to be a werewolf, both on a personal level and as part of a pack. It digs deep into what it feels like to have bones re-knit after breaking, the range of senses available across all forms, and the sudden heady rush of the Gifts and Rites bestowed by spirits. It also provides a look at what life is like for lupus and metis werewolves, characters who have had experiences alien to any person. It shows the many ways that werewolves organize in packs, and how those packs are designed as groups of warriors, rather than aligned to the behavior of wolves.
Changing Ways contains:
- A detailed look at what it means to grow up as a lupus or metis werewolf, and how that colors a character’s perspective.
- More information on what it feels like to be a werewolf, a creature that changes in both body and mind.
- Frameworks and organizations for packs, along with new tactics and systems for forging the pack as part of play.
These products have been added to our RedBubble store:
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse: Art: Book of the Wyrm Business Wolf (shirts)
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse: Art: Changing Ways 1 (shirts)
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse: Art: Changing Ways 2 (shirts)
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse: Art: Changing Ways 3 (shirts)
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse: Art: Kinfolk (shirts)
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse: Art: Rage Across the World Wyrm Creature (shirts)
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse: Art: Shattered Dreams 1 (shirts)
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse: Art: Shattered Dreams 2 (shirts)
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse: Art: Shattered Dreams 3 (shirts)
One week left on the Trinity Continuum: Æon Kickstarter:
- The full Trinity Continuum core rulebook has been previewed, and the first three parts of the Æon book has been previewed
- We funded in under 3.5 hours, and have since raised $145,771 of our $50,000 goal, or 292%
- We’ve got 1527 backers
- We’ve passed 15 stretch goals:
- The 1E Bundle has added Hidden Agendas, Luna Rising: Psi Order ISRA & Luna Sourcebook, America Offline: Psi Order Orgotek & FSA Sourcebook, Terra Verde: Psi Order Norça & Sudamérica Sourcebook, Shattered Europe: Psi Order Æsculapians & Europe Sourcebook
- The Æon Æxpansion has sections on VARGs, Aberrants and Aberrant Cults, Noetic Biotech, Cyberware and Espionage-related hardtech, and a Psion Essay
- In Media Res has scenarios for “Caper, Incorporated” and “Codename: Aquarius”
- An Æon novella: Dawn
- A limited-availability Trinity Continuum Kickstarter T-shirt
- A Trinity Continuum d10 unlocked on the Onyx Dice app
New Pugmire community-created content has been added to Canis Minor, which opened this past week:
- Pugmire: Canis Minor Community Content Assets
- Pugmire: That’s a Rich Tale
- Pugmire: Character Creation Guide with Oliver and Odie
- Pugmire: Puppies to the Rescue
- Pugmire: Moose’s Dossier of Heroes and Villains
- Pugmire: Adventurers, Acolytes, and Acolytes
- Pugmire: The Cult of the Post Man
- Pugmire: Digging Up Trouble
The following community-created content for Vampire has been added to the Storytellers Vault in the last week:
- Vampire: The Masquerade: Beneath The Mask
- Vampire: The Dark Ages: Vampire The Dark Ages Art Pack #3
- Vampire: The Dark Ages: VAMPIRE: THE DARK AGES Character Sheets [V20]
- Kindred of the East: Kindred of the East Storytellers Vault Style Guide