ONYX PATH LIMITED EDITIONS NOW AVAILABLE THROUGH INDIE PRESS REVOLUTION
2016 March 17
Indie Press Revolution (IPR) is pleased to announce that Onyx Path Publishing’s deluxe edition roleplaying games are now available through IPR to game retailers worldwide, and online at http://www.indiepressrevolution.com/
Three of the top 10 and six of the top 20 highest-funded tabletop RPG Kickstarters have been by Onyx Path Publishing, whose Deluxe and Prestige editions are the very essence of desirability. But even with thousands of backers there’s always someone who didn’t hear until too late or wasn’t in a position to fulfill their dreams during that limited window of opportunity. Now at last redemption is at hand, and they can obtain a copy from the IPR website or by asking their local game store to order it for them.
The following products are in stock at IPR and available for immediate order, while (very limited) supplies last:
- Demon: The Descent (Prestige Edition)
- Demon: The Descent Storyteller’s Screen
- Mummy: The Curse (Prestige Edition)
- Mummy: The Curse Storyteller’s Screen
- Vampire: The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Storyteller’s Screen
- V20 Anarchs Unbound (Deluxe Edition)
- V20 Anarchs Unbound Storyteller’s Screen
- V20 Children of the Revolution (Deluxe Edition)
- V20 The Hunters Hunted II (Deluxe Edition)
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse 20th Anniversary (Deluxe Edition)
- W20 Book of the Wyrm (Deluxe Edition)
- W20 Changing Breeds (Deluxe Edition)
- W20 Book of the Wyrm Storyteller’s Screen
To conveniently browse all of the above use this inconvenient link: http://www.indiepressrevolution.com/xcart/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=296
These books were part of a limited print run, so when they’re out of stock, they’re gone for good!
Retailers attending the GAMA Trade Show in Las Vegas March 17-18 can get an introductory flyer for IPR at booth #234, or afterwards by mailing email@example.com.
Indie Press Revolution was founded in 2006, and provides fulfillment services for more than 100 small press tabletop roleplaying game and story game publishers. For more information contact Jason Walters, General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. http://www/indiepressrevolution.com/xcart/
About Onyx Path Publishing
Onyx Path Publishing was founded in January 2012 by White Wolf Creative Director Rich Thomas. For more information please contact Rich Thomas at email@example.com or Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org. https://theonyxpath.com